Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Chic Gladiator

 One of the most exciting days of shopping was the day I found open-toed shoes that actually fit my not-so-attractive flat feet; I discovered these perfectly-fitted Steve Madden gladiator sandals. I have to admit, the day I found them was so full of excitement that I did not care about when or where I would wear them until the day I was cleaning my closet and re-discovered them a month after the purchase. (I know..)
It took me about an hour of sorting through my clothes then bam! Folded high-rise jeans and a blazer! You can't go wrong with a blazer -it's casual and perfect for anything, and the sandals would just add that touch of high fashion that will spruce up a casual outfit.
The blazer I dug up is by John Paul Richard which can easily be removed and show off the dog printed collared top I got at JCPenney by Anna B. And we can't forget the second star of the outfit, the high-rise jeans which are from Old Navy .
 The accessories include an Onyx cocktail ring by Kate Markus, a  Michael Kors silver watch and the Prada Saffiano Bowler Bag
 And of course, the star of the outfit: the gladiator bootie by Steve Madden (a similar style: Steve Madden Alexxia )

No comments:

Post a Comment