Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Birthday Wish List 2014


Here is a more realistic wish-list of mine. Although I would like to think that dreams do come true and my dream wish-list could become a reality, we're not in a fantasy world where money grows on trees (and no, the fact that they are made of paper, which is technically from trees, does not make them easily picked at!).

This year, I wanted to focus on the things I already love and love to do. I really enjoy reading, but I'm a pretty hard person to buy books for because I go for specific genres and I cannot just read a random book; I normally have to go through a whole aisle and read the preface to see if I would enjoy it. With that said, while staying in the reading category, I went with books that are more of coffee table books that no one could go wrong gifting to anyone and definitely gifting to me!
Another favorite activity of mine, that I always invest my time in, more than once a week, is watching movies!  The two up there are movies I've wanted to watch and I pretty much know I'm gonna love so I might as well have them on DVD now! Then of course, just the little luxuries I enjoy, which are jewelry and perfume! :)

Here's a list of the products. Click them to know more info!

Jewelry:
Pandora Hearts Earrings
Michael Kors Astor Bracelet

DVDs:
The Great Gatsby
Breakfast At Tiffany's

Perfumes:
Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Cologne
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume

Books:
Lauren Conrad Beauty
Vogue: The Covers
Living in Style by Rachel Zoe



No comments:

Post a Comment