Wednesday, June 5, 2013

May Favorites



I used to do videos for this subject of "monthly favorites", but I found no interest in them with my viewers. Although that was a year ago, I still feel like I'd get the same results, so I've decided to start posting them on my blog --for now!
 
May is definitely a transition for me, and it's practically summer in my head so I tend to start thinking bronzey, glowy, and bright! The time for bronzing and colorful makeup is definitely peaking through.
 
MAY FAVES!
 
Lips:
NARS lipgloss in Angelika
NYX matte lipstick in Shocking Pink
YSL Rouge Volupte #9
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
MAC Freckletone
MAC Viva Glam V
 
Eyes
CHANEL illusion de ombre in Emerveille
MAC All That Glitters
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencils in Ransom, Oil slick and Junkie
Bare Minerals eyebrow color in Dark Blonde
 
Face
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil in Milk Chocolate
Too Faced Sun Bunny
Benefit Boing concealer
 
Tool
Royal Care Cosmetics stippling brush
 
Scent
Fresh Sugar Lychee
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment