Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara




(from top to bottom: no mascara, 2 coats, looking up)
 
The pictures speak for themselves. I have hooded lids, and non-existent eyelashes so I like a mascara that does "the works" --lengthens, volumizes(I don't think that's even a word?), and can keep a curl. oh! I can't forget the biggest thing; it cannot give me raccoon eyes hehe.
 
The new Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious, I can honestly say, does all-of-the-above in just two coats, and I am also proud to say that it does not give me raccoon eyes later in the day. SCORE!
My only peeve about it is the humongous brush. Such brushes, as expected, tend to produce mess on the lids, which is a buzzkill if you've just created the prettiest eye makeup look evah! So I suggest using the business card technique for that one. (Hold up a card of some sort to cover your lids and layer that mascara on like you have 500 more tubes to finish!
 
Overall score: 8.5/10 --and 10 for the whimsical packaging :)


No comments:

Post a Comment