Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bring Back the Shatters!


I remember, around late 2009 to early 2011, OPI's Shatter nail polishes were the *bleep*; everyone wanted them; every Ulta I called were always sold out of them; their prices on eBay and Amazon were sky-rocketing. Now, 2012. Where have they been? I found my collection drying out so I decided to make use of them again. I am definitely whipping my Shatter nail polishes out this month and definitely during Winter time.

The style might be old for others, but for Halloween, I feel like it is definitely appropriate to go for some distressed patterns, even on your nails.

The one pictured is definitely my favorite Shatter nail polish. It's silver so it basically goes with any color and any season. It is up to you to make it dark or make it whimsical.

The OPI Shatter polish is simply called Silver Shatter -how fancy. The other nail polish is by China Glaze and the name had robbed off, so I cannot provide it, sorry. But I am pretty sure you get the picture ;)

There is something about Shatter nail polishes that makes the person next to you look at your nails twice that will never get old.




No comments:

Post a Comment