Friday, October 19, 2012

Don't know what to be for Halloween? JUST PLAY!

                                                        Model: my cousin Nicole

Are you confused of what to be this Halloween, or are you simply not into the vavavoom, over-the-top costumes this year, yet you want to look "different" this Halloween? That's easy! Just raid your makeup collection and look for your boldest colored products and play!

One night after an exhausting family party, I got to hangout with my 12 year old cousin Nicole(pictured) and the easiest girly thing to do is play with makeup, duh! So I decided to go cray-cray on her and whipped out my oh-so colorful Urban Decay Electric 24/7 Glide On Pencils, my pinky blushes, my bright lipsticks and voila!

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencils

I literally just lined her lids with the bright pink liner and the blue one as well; lined her lower lashline with the green and a gold shadow; dotted on some "freckles" with a black and white liner; slapped on some baby pink blush, and that was the look.

I felt that she was also blessed with some diva lips -not as big as her beautiful cousin's, mine, though- that runs in the family, so I felt that the main focal point should be the lips, so bold colors are preffered. I even put a dot of blood-red right in the middle of her lips just 'cause it felt more halloween-y.

This look, as you can see, is fairly simple and need no effort at all. The goal is to just look different from yourself, which is the point of Halloween -at least that's what I think..

I feel like this look I did to her is very "Cabbage-Patch Kids" but turned down. All she needs is a bright ropey wig and done.

Keep in mind, I made this up in a span of just playing around with my collection in about 8 minutes, so this is not at all PRO hahaha.

Anyway, I hope this gave you "some" form of idea.

Good luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment