Saturday, November 16, 2013

Autumn Day in the Foggy City


A casual outfit that keeps you hands-free in the chicest of way, thanks to the Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch in the classic Damier Ebene print.


The accessories can sometimes make the outfit, and in this case, indeed they do. If I took off the scarves, the gold watch and the Eva clutch in its crossbody form, the outfit will simply be a jacket and boots. But here we see that the color combination livens up the 'jacket and boots' look.


Getting into the small details. Fortunately, most of the pieces are easily found at many stores as the trendy combination is quite common nowadays. Some of the pieces I remember purchasing are the jacket (www.Forever21.com), boots (Marshalls), watch (DKNY), jeggings (Target) and the Eva clutch (www.LouisVuitton.com)
 
Autumn colors done the simplest way!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I ran across your beauty videos on youtube and I've been hooked ever since :) Your blog is awesome too. Keep up the great work.. I just lost over 100 lbs and I KNOW it isn't easy. I look forward to more of your vids :)

    ReplyDelete